AN EXPERIENCED DENTIST OFFERING COMPASSIONATE PREVENTATIVE DENTAL CARE IN Port Lavaca, TX
Our entire dental team works together to deliver the caring and high-quality preventative treatments you deserve. We take the time to build genuine relationships with our patients—getting to know you, your needs, and dental goals. By pairing the latest technologies and methods with years of experience, Smile Experts has become a trusted name in preventative dental care for patients of all ages throughout Port Lavaca, TX and surrounding areas.
Our Patients Love Us!
View Our Helpful Links & Get Started Today
GENTLE PREVENTATIVE DENTISTRY IN Port Lavaca, TX
Helping Patients of all Ages Keep Smiling
At Smile Experts, we offer a full suite of preventative dental care solutions to help every member of the family maintain healthy happy smiles. Our team is committed to providing gentle, personalized, and high-quality treatments to patients in Port Lavaca, TX and surrounding areas.
Our preventative dental care treatments include:
- Arestin: This antibiotic treatment helps fight bacteria that causes infection and inflammation in your gums. Working in combination with scaling and root planing, Arestin can disrupt plaque or bacteria that grows where flossing or brushing can’t reach.
- Child Dentistry: Our team strives to help your child build healthy oral habits. From the first visit at one year of age through to young adults, Smile Experts provides exceptional child dentistry services, including cavity prevention, checkups, dental sealants, and more.
- Dental Exams and Check Ups: These routine procedures allow us to get a better understanding of your current oral habits, offer suggestions on how to better care for your teeth and gums, and spot issues before they become major problems.
- Dental Sealants: Sealants act as a protective barrier from food particles, plaque, and acids to prevent tooth decay.
- Gum Disease Treatments: In addition to our Arestin treatments, we offer extensive periodontal examinations and cleanings to treat patients with gum disease. We also provide personalized recommendations on how to keep gum disease at bay.
- Oral Hygiene: Healthy oral hygiene habits are the key to a healthy smile. Our team will share how to properly care for your teeth and gums, recommend products, and provide expert routine cleanings.
- Teeth Cleaning: Our gentle and thorough dental prophylaxis treatments clean your teeth and gums to stop the progression of gingivitis and gum disease.
- Tooth Extractions: Smile Experts strives to preserve your natural smile. However, if tooth extraction is deemed necessary, we walk you through the process and gently remove the damaged tooth.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
At Smile Experts, we are dedicated to providing our patients with quality dental care in a welcoming and friendly environment.
Your first step towards a healthier smile is a phone call away! Call 361-482-0458
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon9:00am - 5:00pm
Tues9:00am - 5:00pm
Wed10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thurs10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri9:00am - 5:00pm
Sat & SunClosed